Can somebody sort my Mrs out?

the_sanguine

Prominent Member
Reaction score
We have had sky+ for a few months now with no problems. However, last night, my GF recoreded "The Worlds Biggest Penis" on Ch4. It seems to have recorded OK but won't play back. She's really uptight about it. I've offred her "The World's Smelliest Penis as an alternative but she's not so keen.....

Is any body else having problems? Is this a known problem? All other recordings play back fine......

:D

This has also been recorded to my sky+ box, will let you know later if it recorded ok!

So, the thread title is "Can somebody sort my Mrs out?" and she wanted to see the Worlds Biggest Penis...

matt :rolleyes: :rotfl:

~Is there a possibility that it is age restricted and need a pin to view it?

I don't think so. The "play" icon comes up in the bottom lh corner but the picture just freezes where I pressed the "tv guide" button

No problem, I can sort your missus out - send her round to my house and she can see the 'worlds biggest penis' :thumbsup:

(I hope I don't get banned for partaking in this thread)

Astro

I have this problem, no matter what penis my wife's offered I believe it just wouldn't be right. My Sky+ however, following EPG problems resolving themselves, works as well as ever. I doubt they could ever resolve my wifes problems - even with new software or even a 'firmware upgrade'. I just wish they could sort out her remote control, & give me a PIN to access 'the over 18s content'
:D

Unless girlfriend 1.0 becomes unstable when it detects bit on the side version 3

i thought this show was supposed to be about george bush, but instead it was a load of men with small dicks :oops:

Alterastro said:
No problem, I can sort your missus out - send her round to my house and she can see the 'worlds biggest penis' :thumbsup:

(I hope I don't get banned for partaking in this thread)

Astro

Or the worlds biggest knob.

couldnt resist- no offence mate:thumbsup:

after all the innuendo on this post, try a planner rebuild in housekeeping (services, 4, 0, 1, Select), Yes I know you cant see some of the items, they are hidden, just press the buttons. This will fix your error but to be honest you will prob. lose the programme as it sounds like its corrupted. Guess your GF will have to look elsewhere for the biggest penis............ Sorry couldnt help myself!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom