Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Can powerstrip work in 'clone' mode?

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by dan1979, Jul 15, 2005.

1. dan1979

dan1979

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +201
    I need my displays to work in clone mode but when I enable multiple monitors in powerstrip it automatically overrides my nvidia clone settings (which are no good as I can't chose the resolutions I want) and changes the monitors to dualview (where theres empty desktop off screen to the right)

Basically what I want is 1024x768 to be displayed on my primary VGA monitor and video to be displayed full screen in 1280x720p on my secondary DVI display

I can do this fine when using zoom player because I have the secondary device set to full screen and ffdshow upscales to the correct resolution.
    The problem is I need 1280x720 full screen from WinDVD but I can't find a way to do it, the signal being received by the full screen device is 1024x768.

I've looked through the powerstrip settings but can't find a way to do it

:lease:

2. mjn

mjn
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9,877
    Try their support website, they have a comprehensive list of FAQ's, which contain some very complex problems/solutions.