1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can powerstrip work in 'clone' mode?

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by dan1979, Jul 15, 2005.

1. dan1979

dan1979

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +201
    I need my displays to work in clone mode but when I enable multiple monitors in powerstrip it automatically overrides my nvidia clone settings (which are no good as I can't chose the resolutions I want) and changes the monitors to dualview (where theres empty desktop off screen to the right)

Basically what I want is 1024x768 to be displayed on my primary VGA monitor and video to be displayed full screen in 1280x720p on my secondary DVI display

I can do this fine when using zoom player because I have the secondary device set to full screen and ffdshow upscales to the correct resolution.
    The problem is I need 1280x720 full screen from WinDVD but I can't find a way to do it, the signal being received by the full screen device is 1024x768.

I've looked through the powerstrip settings but can't find a way to do it

:lease:

2. mjn

mjn
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,970
    Try their support website, they have a comprehensive list of FAQ's, which contain some very complex problems/solutions.