Can picture settings be locked?

Ubarrow

Standard Member
Reaction score
I’ve just bought a 65” Oled C9PLA and spent some time adjusting the picture settings.
Just wondering if there is any way of barring access to the picture settings menu?
Can‘t find that feature anywhere, but is it there somewhere?

Google how to put an LG into Hotel Mode, that might be what your after.

You can lock the ISF ones if you want to, but not the others.

Also the above could work, but iirc it will give limited access to some settings but it will revert back once turned off and back on.

Last edited:
You can lock the ISF ones if you want to, but not the others.

Also the above could work, but iirc it will give limited access to some settings but it will revert back once turned off and back on.
Locking the ISF mode would be good. How do I do that? I’ve searched through all the menus and can’t find that facility.

Google how to put an LG into Hotel Mode, that might be what your after.
Have done that, and it looks as if it might be the answer. But can’t work out how to do it. Has anyone here done it on this model?

Have done that, and it looks as if it might be the answer. But can’t work out how to do it. Has anyone here done it on this model?

Not at home to test but you could try holding down the settings button for 5 seconds or more then input 1105 then press OK.

Locking the ISF mode would be good. How do I do that? I’ve searched through all the menus and can’t find that facility.
It's not an option in settings, I will message you the instructions.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom