can Panasonic EH50 record subtitles?

audiobox

Standard Member
Hi
I once saw a Sony 510/710/910 (not sure which) player/recorder playing some soap series with subtitles from the disc. I have looked in my EH50 instruction book but cannot find any mention of recording program with the subtitiles. Is this possible with the EH50 or any other recorder? I currently use the cheaper analogue (as apposed to digital) NTL cable service and i believe the subtitles come via teletext. Maybe it will work with the NTL digital service?
Thanks

aekostas

audiobox said:
Hi
I once saw a Sony 510/710/910 (not sure which) player/recorder playing some soap series with subtitles from the disc. I have looked in my EH50 instruction book but cannot find any mention of recording program with the subtitiles. Is this possible with the EH50 or any other recorder? I currently use the cheaper analogue (as apposed to digital) NTL cable service and i believe the subtitles come via teletext. Maybe it will work with the NTL digital service?
Thanks
With Freeview I can record the subtitles on the EH50. I can also record them on my age-old VCR. In neither of them are recorded subtitles switchable; if you have recorded them and you don't like them, tough :)

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom