Question Can not load apps

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by chaz, Apr 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. chaz

chaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Hi I am Hoping someone can help me solve a problem I am having with my Samsung 7500 when I go to use the smart part of the TV and try and load Amazon Netflix even BBC iplayer What I get on the screen says it loading but that's all I get nothing is loading checked on the TV upstairs and thats loading the apps fine any ideas what it could be?

2. chaz

chaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Right a update I rang Samsung this morning and explained my problem to them about my "Smart Hub" not working right. And told them that when I went to any app it said it was loading but nothing happened expect a little circle kept on going round & round and that was all and the only one that loaded was yourtube but all others done nothing expect saying they where loading. Well about a hour later speaking to this girl in the Philippines. She then completely lost my smart hub nothing no smart hub at all. and when i tried to reset the smart hub I went though the setup again my internet was fine but it still would not load. So it looks like I will have to do a complete software update which means I will lose my Picture settings which I had calibrated professionally costing about £350!. Can anyone please solve this for me PLEASE! PS it started playing up after my Home cinema dealer came over he put a optical cable from the TV to the amp so I did not have to use the TV sound if I wanted to watch anything on usb but I do not think That would have caused these problems with the smart hub

3. chaz

chaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Can anybody help me Please

4. chaz

chaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: