Can NFS Carbon be used with controller and not remote?

• Thread starter Deleted member 63670
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 63670

Got this yesterday and dont like the remote way of controlling it, aint had much of a look into the options but would be much happier if I can play it with my classic controller or GC pad, anyone know if you can?

Coolit

Not tried it yet but it says in the Wii manual that the GC controllers can only be used with GC games, so no its not possible.

andrewrunagall

Got this yesterday and dont like the remote way of controlling it, aint had much of a look into the options but would be much happier if I can play it with my classic controller or GC pad, anyone know if you can?

If you look on the back of the box, you'll see all siloettes of the controllers you can use for each, much like the VC.

Syph0n

Think I've read it can be played with the nunchuck analogue, much like a normal pad. Anyway, how you finding it in general? Quite like the look of it. :D

D

Deleted member 63670

gonna trade it tomorrow for Rayman i think, ive tried the 5 different combos of control and they are all awkward for me, this type of game needs a pad imo, the remote should be left to stuff like wii sports etc.

Solar

I found the default controls awfull, but then i switched to 4 and its great, the only thing you need to do with the wiimote is tilt it forward for accelerte and backward for brake. Just use the analogue for steering

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom