Can Logitec Harmony one work with PS3

dspit1664

Prominent Member
Reaction score
My apologies I meant to say
Ps3 Bluetooth adaptor to all Harmony 1 to work against Ps3
thanks seen the light now, must read posts fully not skim read ;)

Is see there is one on let's call it - The Bay Or other
However is that going to be my best bet ?

Last edited:
Perhaps a basic question I can discover by checking google and perhaps another thread but.

Can a Logitech Harmony One control multiple devices of any one type ie 2 or more tv's, 2 or more same devices?

It can control up to fifteen devices and it doesn't matter what kind of devices they are.
No apologies are needed about the adapter - here are some offers on it: harmony ps3 adapter | eBay.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Can a Logitech Harmony One control multiple devices of any one type ie 2 or more tv's, 2 or more same devices?
What scenario are you thinking of? For example if you have two Humax PVRs you can force one of them to have a different control code set so you can control them independently even if they are in the same room.

Thanks all for clarifying my options.
Well I have not gotten to the dizzy heights of having multiple PVRs however was thinking along lines of -
Have multiple tv's un the house
Have PS3 next to tv downstairs and also have a WII
Have old (2000) Bose 123 and Sky +HD
The upstairs have 23" LG LCD and shortly to have Dune HDtv + box
And eventually may have a couple more tv's dotted around.

So I currently want to control all my devices downstairs and at night perhaps take it up stairs to control my Tv and Dune.

I also want to future proof myself and de-clutter the # of remotes I currently have as its starting to get ridiculous.

I ordered this adaptor from Superfi on Tuesday for £26.95. They've put them up to £44.95 today!!

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Yes, you can:), and there are others around the price on the EBay link.

Hi brookheather,
I got it for a steal :) many thanks for all help.

I got my Harmony One today and yes ok its got a European plug (2 pin) but hey others who didn't take adv of this big discount.

Re the plug you mentioned. Do I need to get that particular one or can I just get away with the following example or similar?
Adaptor 3 Pin UK into 2 Pin Plug Euro: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

I'm no electrician or plug officianado so if a basic question well :)

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
As its name indicates that's the wrong way round.
Your local store should have the correct adapter, with the UK three pin plug on one side, and sockets on the other to take the two pins of your plug.

So if I already have one aka shaver adaptor plug that would do ?

The shaver adapter for UK plugs probably wouldn't be exactly right for the European plug.

If your after the PS3 adaptor, try BestBuy. I picked up the last one in Hayes on Sat for £18

I finally got around to setting mine up last night. You should be aware that it is slower than using the PS3 BD remote...noticeably slower. There's a 1 sec delay I found. Does any one know how to speed it up? I have the inter key delay set to 0.

Thanks your lucky already bought one though it cost me a little more £36 but hope to get it setup tonight if I get the chance.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom