Can I ....

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Bicycle Boy, Jan 18, 2002.

1. Bicycle Boy

Bicycle Boy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ...connect my PS2 via my Digibox using RGB ?

Recently received a PS2 and would like to connect to one of my TV's RGB enabled scart sockets (it has 2). Currently the first RGB scart has my DVD player connected and the 2nd has my Digibox.
    My DVD player (Tosh SD210E) only has one scart socket so that is ruled out, however I believe my Digibox has 2 (can't check at the moment I am at work). Can I just connect my PS2 (with appropriate lead that I haven't yet got) to the Digiboxs other scart ?

Help Please as I am currently using the crappy composite leads.

Thanks.

2. GalaxiaN

GalaxiaN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yep! I just tried it :D

I Connected the PS2 using a Blaze scart lead to my Sky digi-box's second scart socket (usually used for video recorder) and it works a treat.

3. Bicycle Boy

Bicycle Boy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Any suggestions on where to get the PS2 Scart lead from, and how much should i be paying ?

Thanks!

4. GalaxiaN

GalaxiaN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I purchased my cable from Gameplay. You can spend really silly money upto £50 on a decent RGB scart cable but I went for the Blaze cable as most PS2 magazines reckon it's the best mid-price option (£12.99)

Gameplay Blaze Cable

If you don't want to get it mail order then try HMV, Electronics Boutique & Game stores.