Can I watch live TV from Humax PVR 5000T, on my Desktop PC over the network.

specmaster

Novice Member
I have purchased a refurbished 5000T from Humax, and I'm very pleased with it. I can access the recordings I have made over the network on my desktop PC (Windows10) but unable to access the live TV and EPG etc on it, all of which I can do via apps for both my Android devices and Apple devices. Is there a way to do that on my PC?

MReed

I have purchased a refurbished 5000T from Humax, and I'm very pleased with it. I can access the recordings I have made over the network on my desktop PC (Windows10) but unable to access the live TV and EPG etc on it, all of which I can do via apps for both my Android devices and Apple devices. Is there a way to do that on my PC?
Hi, I installed the Humax live tv app and I appear to have the same problem. I followed the setup instructions all ok. I load the app and can choose recordings and they are all there and work. If I choose Home then live tv I can scroll down the channel list but when I select one I seem to get a multi-coloured screen saver and an "unknown error" message briefly pops up. I tried epg and get the channels listed but no epg info against them. So I'd too be interested if anyone has successfully got it working.

MReed

I had another go last night and was able to watch live tv. Tapping on the home button and then on "live tv" didn't work but tapping on "epg" and then picking a channel it worked! The epg is empty so you'd need to look at one of the online programme guides but at least it worked(In a fashion).

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom