1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can i use this lead for my pan ae100

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by dsm12475@yahoo., Mar 31, 2003.

1. dsm12475@yahoo.

dsm12475@yahoo.
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a panasonic ae100 pj and a graphics card that has dvi input on it,can i buy a dvi to vga lead and plug the dvi in the graphic card and the other vga end to the pj,if i can will this allow me to have both my pj and comp monitor showing pic at same time.thx for help..............

2. Pulsar

Pulsar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +288
    Not sure about that, but DVI to VGA converters can be purchased for a few quid and will do what you want, give you 2 VGA outputs. They usualy throw them in with the graphics card, it may be worth checking your box.

Rob

3. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, a DVI to VGA "dongle" will basically give 2 VGA outputs from your graphics card.

The DVI/VGA connector/adapter will only allow a VGA signal to your AE100 though (good job as the AE100 hasn't got DVI capability!)

2 monitors is fine. Works well. Loads more info in HCPCs about dual monitor use, try a search there.

:smashin: