• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

can i use my mins to phone orange on o2 contract

shreddies

Ok, I'm looking to purchase the w800i on contract from o2. 750texts. 750 mins. Heres my query

It states for the 750 mins

"1 Number of included minutes within your bundle, these can be used either Anytime or Offpeak depending on your tariff. Included calls are to any network including O2 and landlines.Texter tariffs already include 50% more minutes and texts than the 12 month tariffs.
Talker tariffs already include double the minutes offered in the 12 month tariffs.
SIM Only tariffs already include double the minutes and texts offered in the 12 month tariffs."

Now does this mean that thses mins are available for calling orange/vodafone etc. Or is it only o2 and landlines.

I'm just making sure as i dont want to sign up to a 18 month contract if i cant phone ORANGE!!!!

chrislad

It says Included minutes are to any network. Which I would take to mean 'Any network'.

Then again, my legalese is a bit rusty :)

Inclusive minutes are normally all networks. Free minutes on top of your inclusive minutes are normally on-net minutes.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom