Can I use Freesat+ with regular sky dish?

Nailsdog

Standard Member
Hi all.

Apologies if i am in the wrong area of the forum, but i desperately need to know if a freesat+ system will work through a regular sky dish (Not sky +). I currently have freeview+ which works fine, but am thinking about buying Freesat+. If it does not work, is it an expensive problem to fix.

Thanks in advance.

grahamlthompson

Distinguished Member
Hi all.

Apologies if i am in the wrong area of the forum, but i desperately need to know if a freesat+ system will work through a regular sky dish (Not sky +). I currently have freeview+ which works fine, but am thinking about buying Freesat+. If it does not work, is it an expensive problem to fix.

Thanks in advance.
Same satellites and channels so yes no problem. However if you only have a single lnb you really need to change it for a quad lnb and wire 2 cables although the Foxsat-hdr will work on a single cable using a short loop cable it will restrict your choice od second channels to record and severely restrict which 3rd channels you can also watch while recording two.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom