Can I use a mouse and keyboard?

phils_wicked

Novice Member
Hi all, as the title says really. Can I use a mouse and keyboard to play games on the ps3? I really struggle with some games using a controller (call of duty etc)

I know it would have to be a bluetooth mouse and board ( i think?)

If its possible, could someone suggest somthing cheapish please.

Thanks

MrTeaBelly

There is the FragFX v.2 which a mouse for PS3 and is compatible with games, there is also a thread similar to your question here.

Though it begs the question, why not just buy COD for the PC?

Workshed

The short answer is no. Devices like the FragFX try to give the same feel as a mouse + keyboard but they're still not quite the same.

Just play through the single player campaign of CoD, by the end of it you will be a lot more used to the joypad! I had the same issue when I got my PS3 but after playing through a game or two you get used to it :)

robst3

Novice Member
The mouse's for the PS3 are not official PS3 products. They don't have the same slick feel as a PC mouse. However I do think they shouldn't be excluded from choice so easily, it does depend on how motivated you are to use a mouse and how unwilling you are to stick with joypad controller.

There is more than one mouse product available for PS3, you should read this thread.

http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3/906635-fragfx-v2.html

Wideload

Novice Member
I use a Frag FXv2 when playing COD and KZ2. Whilst it's not a true 'PC' mouse and keyboard like experience it certainly helps me enjoy gaming and I can keep up with mates playing online.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom