can i play escape from tarkov cdkeys, euro version?

Pagi

Novice Member
Hi, I'm from England and wanna buy Escape from Tarkov. It's cheapest on gocdkeysdotcom but if you pick UK from dropdown box you can't buy it. Only if you select Europe or USA can you get it. And it says can activate in Europe or USA....What I wanna know is, 1. is gocdkeys a legit site? As it's like £10-15 cheaper than the official site price there. 2. Can I buy the Europe or USA versions and they will work somehow?

aslird

Distinguished Member
Gocdkeys is not a legit (authorized) key seller, which means its keys could be sourced from shady areas (keys bought with stolen cards etc) or sourced from cheaper regions. Since it says it is an EU key, you should be able to activate it in the UK, but it will be buyer beware tbh.

Pagi

Novice Member
Gocdkeys is not a legit (authorized) key seller, which means its keys could be sourced from shady areas (keys bought with stolen cards etc) or sourced from cheaper regions. Since it says it is an EU key, you should be able to activate it in the UK, but it will be buyer beware tbh.
cheers mate, i'll leave it then and wait for the price to drop on official site.

Top Bottom