can i make my second room sub into a sky+?

buns

Ex Member
Reaction score
We have sky+ in one room and a mirror sub in the other on a standard digibox. I now have 4 sky+ boxes so was considering putting one in the other room so we would have 2 sky+ boxes. Has anyone done this and what are the costs? (additional sub-wise)

ad

I assume you already have a Quad LNB since you are running an additional standard digibox so there is the cost of 1 new cable for connecting to the spare LNB output.

Subscriptions....
If you have the SKY+ fee waived due to having two or more SKY premium channels then the mirror subscription (once activated) will also have the SKY+ fee waived.
So basically there is no change in the total price you are currently paying when changing the standard digibox to a SKY+.

I am not 100% sure if the same applies to those who have a channel package that requires the £10 SKY+ sub to be paid, I would assume the second SKY+ also requires an additional £10 paid as well.

that sounds good then..... we have the full sports and movies everything..... so I guess that means it should be free. Will have to have a word with sky about this to find out if it is right!

thanks

ad

I have 2 sky+ boxs on full sport and movie package and pay £50 a month.

ok then thanks...... might be good then!

ad

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom