Can i link my none 3gs ipad to my 3gs phone?

kiff69

Standard Member
As the title says, can't find any info if i can do this via bluetooth or any other way, didn't/couldn't afford 3gs version but was wandering if this was possible??
Love the Ipad (can't just type pad!!!!) best waste of money ever!!! :)

F-Stop

ynot

Saw an app last night. Cant remember the name, but it was using your iphone as a wireless keyboard for the ipad.
Is that what your after?

Ill try have a look for it tomorrow if you cant find it. I saw it on the new releases page in the ipad app store.

welly

I would be interested in this - i want to be able to use my ipad when out and about via my phone - ie use the 3g on my phone to get a signal on my ipad

welly

would a mifi work - i have never heard of them - if i got one could i then have wifi access on the move. i know its a dumb question so apologies

Al Koholic

If you jailbreak your iPhone you can use an app in Cydia called MyWi, it basically turns your iPhone into a wifi hotspot & connects to your iPad without any hassle. It does eat battery life though.

Nuggsy

If you jailbreak your iPhone you can use an app in Cydia called MyWi, it basically turns your iPhone into a wifi hotspot & connects to your iPad without any hassle. It does eat battery life though.

+1 This solution works a treat!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom