Can I install another box?

adskin80

Novice Member
Hi Guys,

Just moved into a new house and have had to go from Virgin to Sky. I have Sky HD in downstairs room and Sky SD in top floor (2 1/2 Storey House).

What I want to know is, as the dish has a quad LNB with a spare port, could I install another box in another room? I have an old Pace box from a few years back?

Edit: Oops sorry posted in wrong section, mods could you move it to Sky HD, sorry :oops:

fernandez

Novice Member
Edit: Oops sorry posted in wrong section, mods could you move it to Sky HD, sorry :oops:
You can delete it yourself and repost in the correct section by clicking
EDIT > DELETE > DELETE MESSAGE

fredsie

Hi Guys,

Just moved into a new house and have had to go from Virgin to Sky. I have Sky HD in downstairs room and Sky SD in top floor (2 1/2 Storey House).

What I want to know is, as the dish has a quad LNB with a spare port, could I install another box in another room? I have an old Pace box from a few years back?
Yep. You'll need another card for the box, depending on what you want to watch.

adskin80

Novice Member
You can delete it yourself and repost in the correct section by clicking
EDIT > DELETE > DELETE MESSAGE
Sorry, did have a look to delete, but obviously not hard enough.

I thought it would work. I've got the old card also, so I assume I'll be able to get some channels. It's only for the games room so not too bothered about having loads of channels.

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom