Can I get Screengoo in the UK?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by flapcats, Mar 21, 2003.

1. flapcats

flapcats
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Where can I get Screengoo (or equiv) in the UK? How much (I want to paint about 2.5m x 1.2

Is there anywhere I can see it demo'd in London or perhaps have some feedback here on what you think of it?

2. popeckia

popeckia
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There are to my knowledge no distributors of goo in the UK (in fact I don't believe there are any anywhere)

I bought some goo and made a screen some time ago. It's interesting stuff, and it's gain properties can be seen by comparing against the same coloured primer.

Well applied I'm sure it makes an excellent screen. However, I rolled it - was assured it would be difficult to mess up - and frankly made a bit of a mess of it. If you are going to get it, then spray it (or even better, get an experience sprayer to do it for you).

I actually am planning to get some more in a few days and spray this time, such is the confidence I have in the product and lack of confidence I have in my ability to roll it properly

3. flapcats

flapcats
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    So how does it differ from grey paint?
    Is it metallic?
    Would metallic spray-paint do?

???

4. sainthalo

sainthalo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    would this...look good on a plastered wall painted white or would it mess it up? what colour is this anyway?

[ :nono: no need to be so crass - Kramer]