Can I get a component input to DVI output adaptor?


Standard Member
Only got one component in on my telly and cant use a component switcher cos I get interference problems. Is the an adaptor available that I can plug the component leads from my 360 into and then plug it into my telly's DVI socket??


Seen these, but do they use the DVI as the input from a PC and the component to output to the screen only or will they work in both directions?? The way the listing is worded is very confusing as he calls the HDTV the input device whereas it should be the output device surely.

Can anyone help?
Top Bottom