• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

can i control sky+ from my denon avr 1909 remote?

M

monkman81

Hi, does anyone know if there is a code for the denon avr1909 to control sky+ from the denon remote
Have looked in the back of the manual but my amstrad sky+ box isnt listed, many thanks.

lotsatoys

Hi, does anyone know if there is a code for the denon avr1909 to control sky+ from the denon remote
Have looked in the back of the manual but my amstrad sky+ box isnt listed, many thanks.
Hi, and welcome to the forums,I can't help you regarding using the Denon remote to control the Sky+,but you can use the Sky+ remote to switch on your avr and back into standby and control the avrs' volume too,which in my opinion is far handier,trouble is I can't remember the code or the procedure to do it at the moment! I do remember I found how to do it over on Digitalspy though.(I'm also sure its been posted on here too)Hope this is of some help.:) ps look over in the Denon owners forum for details on how to do this:)

Last edited:

davepuma

Distinguished Member
To be brutally honest, AV Receiver remotes are hideous things esp. Denon and they don't appear to have improved things. The higher end models are better but I see their lower end stuff has flaps etc. Better to invest in a decent universal remote such as the Logitech Harmony range. I recommend the One but they start at around £40 for the 525. Once you have one, you'll wonder how you coped without one. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom