Can I buy 2 From Apple On launch??

addaman

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Is it a strict one per customer or if i queue up before it opens can i buy my reserved one and another one?

Cheers

You'll obviously get your reserved one and you might get another if you ask as from what I've read there will be an amount for "non reservation walk ins".

Although we've yet to see any official confirmation regarding that, it all just seems to be "I spoke to someone in the Apple store who told me all iPhones collected on Thursday will be: free/black/pink/not working etc etc"

I'm exaggerating to prove a point, but I'm sure you get my drift.... :smashin:

Is it a strict one per customer or if i queue up before it opens can i buy my reserved one and another one?

Cheers

Your best bet is to queue for a non-reserved one and don't confess about the reservation until you've got the first one in hand.

I reserved 2. Wonder if they'll tell me only one per customer. Suppose I could take both my contracts and get them to activate both. Stops them thinking that I'm gonna be profiteering.

Well it allowed me to reserve 2 anyway so there better not be a problem. (1 for me and 1 for girlfriend) we will be paying it separately though so I really can't see a problem. If you are not allowed more than 1 then it should have said that when it let you reserve them.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom