Can downloaded content from the Playstation Store be put on external memory?

sedalbis

Hey,
I read somewhere that when you download a game from the PS Store, you can transfer it to up to 5 different Playstation 3 Consoles. Does this mean that is is possible to put the downloaded game on an external memory device such as a Memory Stick Duo or SD card?
If this is possible, would anyone that has bought PSOne games for PSP on the US store be able to host them somehow on the internet for others to download?
Cheers guys :)

Tony Hoyle

I believe some people did it by using shared accounts that let you download onto different PS3s. That exploit has been fixed IIRC. It's a bit sad trying to pirate rub-a-dub though isn't it?

Hosting downloaded PSone games if it's possible would be highly illegal - I hope you weren't actually suggesting that otherwise this thread will be locked faster than I can type...

sedalbis

I believe some people did it by using shared accounts that let you download onto different PS3s. That exploit has been fixed IIRC. It's a bit sad trying to pirate rub-a-dub though isn't it?

Hosting downloaded PSone games if it's possible would be highly illegal - I hope you weren't actually suggesting that otherwise this thread will be locked faster than I can type...

No I was just seeing if it was possible. My friend doesn't have the internet so I was wondering if I could transfer my downloaded games to his PS3. The question about hosting games wasnt implying that I want anyone to actually do it. Sorry if it came across like that.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom