Can Component out be input to a PC


Standard Member
Please assist
I have a PC at the rear of my 46" X series Sony and will be receiving my new Sky HD in about a weeks time.
The question that I have is that I would like to copy via component out on the Sky HD to my PC.
Could you please give me advice as to what kind of video input card I would require on the PC to achieve the above.

Many Thanks

Mark Hudson (Warrington)


Well-known Member
You can get component capture cards for the pc, the sweetspot is one, but it wont capture HD, only SD.

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming To Amazon Prime Video in August 2020. Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom