Can anything beat xf9005

mikeb19

For the 65" version for sub £1000?

Looking for the best 65" TVsub £1000 for netlfix and Prime SDR and HDR viewing.
Need decent reflection handling.
Viewing Angle not an issue, the TV will face me and the wife wont tell the difference :)

Romster1

anyone know if the 55Xf 9005 has a VA panel like the 49XG 9005? ive shortlisted both of these and they come in at a similar price point So am considering them for a bedroom

Dodgexander

anyone know if the 55Xf 9005 has a VA panel like the 49XG 9005? ive shortlisted both of these and they come in at a similar price point So am considering them for a bedroom
I answered in another thread, but yes, they all use VA panels on this TV.

sneakyweeone

I have the XF9005 as a second tv. I've been really impressed with it for standard tv, sky, netflix etc.

LCDseeker

For the 65" version for sub £1000?

Looking for the best 65" TVsub £1000 for netlfix and Prime SDR and HDR viewing.
Need decent reflection handling.
Viewing Angle not an issue, the TV will face me and the wife wont tell the difference :)
You can't match it for how much it costs. It would give some of this years models a run for it's money Picture quality wise, but lacks the latest onboard tech like earc etc.

Romster1

cheers yes its well reviewed but i just wanted to know if it was a VA panel like this years replacement ( 49 XG 9005 is?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LCD TVs for Movies, Physical Discs?, RIP Ennio Morricone, AV & Movie news, B+W Matt Damon
Top Bottom