1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can anyone tell me anything about philips 107FP4

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by matt bellamy, Nov 16, 2004.

1. matt bellamy

matt bellamy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi,

I have been looking to buy a new plasma since the prices have been falling and came across this one. The price is excellent and in my experience philips have always been one of the best tv manufacturers but I was wondering if this particular model is any good. From the specs (resolution contract ratio etc), will the quality of both DVD's and games (such HALO 2) be any good?

Thanks

2. matt bellamy

matt bellamy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    so no one has any info on the philips 107FP4 :confused: .

The price just seems to good to be true and there's nothing about it on the official philips website.

3. alscds

alscds

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    nope never seen it ive only ever seen the usual ugly plastic phillips plasmas but this one actualy looks very nice id want to see the picture first tho

4. matt bellamy

matt bellamy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yeah it does look pretty cool and it doesn't have those cheap speakers on like most philips plasma's (could that be why it's a bit cheaper). I've had a look around and haven't seen it in any shops so can't see the picture quality. I've always found philips to be really good when compared the the competition, what do you guys think. Also, will the resolution, contrast and brightness give a good picture fo DVD's and gaming?