Can anyone suggest a 32" HD LCD for less than £400???

boylucifer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know I shouldn't really just stick a thread like this here but...........

Can anyone do as per the title, or possibly a big branded one for less than £500???

It's for my little sis, she quite fancies the 26" HannsG one on pixmania for £304, but wondered if there were any good 32" options within this kind of price range???

Thanks.

You may well find a screen for this kind of dosh, but one would scarcely expect it to be any good, in fact it'll be cheap and very nasty. However, for non discerning folks, it's a flat panel, and we all know they are brilliant, much better than my old CRT, don't we?
Your biggest worry is that it might really be a piece of crap, like some of the Aldi stuff, suffer the most appalling picture faults, and nobody will want to do anyting about it. Tread carefully.

save up and wait no point buying some thing ****, you will want to get some thing new in 6 months time!

Can anyone suggest a 1080p HD LCD with all the bells and whistles for a tenner? :D ;)

Hey guys,

I know I shouldn't really just stick a thread like this here but...........

Can anyone do as per the title, or possibly a big branded one for less than £500???

It's for my little sis, she quite fancies the 26" HannsG one on pixmania for £304, but wondered if there were any good 32" options within this kind of price range???

Thanks.

i know its over your budget, but using codes i wanged the tosh wlt66 32 inch for £570 delivered.

it really is a fab telly, its pc support lets it down, but not everyone needs that.

edit.... posted a joke.... then thoguht better of it!

These are supposed to be ok aren't they?

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/106962

Was £518 yesterday!

its a hell of a panel in it, and i spose with no digital tuner you wont have the issues of its big brother.

only gripe could be no back light control, but i must admit that didnt bother me too much when i had the Q321 version.

Have a look at www.overclockers.co.uk, I have used them a few times, I've returned faulty items and had no issues.

Three £400ish TVs have caught my eye and have there supporters on this forum and a few that slag them off. But read through and filter out the crap and on the whole they get positive feed back.

Miria DTL-532W100
Teco 32" TL3281RT
Yusmart 32" HDTV

In all these case you will need to use an external Freeview box or Sky as the normal analogue TV picture will not be good.

Miria DTL-532W100

In all these case you will need to use an external Freeview box or Sky as the normal analogue TV picture will not be good.

Wrong :nono: Wrong :nono: Wrong :nono:

My 532W100 pulls in 10 channels of which much more than half have an excellent picture quality and a 527V200 can receive 13 staions and looks pretty damned good :D too.

Of course it can be aeriel dependant (mine are cheap B&Q jobbies) so YMMV.

527V200
l108117.jpg

sorry, OT i know but 13 stations???? i take it they are regional versions of the same channel - with S4C thrown in if you are near Wales?

other than that, what other analogue stations are there?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom