Can anyone recommend the JVC AV-32WFT1

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by Malakh, Jan 5, 2002.

1. Malakh

Malakh
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I'm looking for a good 32" WS set and read that the JVC AV-32WFT1 was a pretty good choice. I want a Nicam set as have already got a 5.1 system. Has anyone had any bad experiences with this set? I know it got good reviews in Home Entertainment mag etc but then so did the Panny TX32PK25 and I had to take back 3 of those due to unsightly moire patterning.

any help much appreciated.

M

2. pointon

pointon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Do a search on the forum for the set. There's been loads of discussion... almost all positive that I've read. I don't think you'll get any different answers from the ones you'll find.

3. bertha

bertha

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +116
    hello there my mother bought one of these along with the basic jvc video recorder for £800 or something close to that and I have to say I've been pretty impressed with it - she only has an analogue signal at present and the picture is spot on..no obvious intereference from the onboard gubbins - ie no digital smear at football and no "dirty screen" effect..the tv itself looks pretty damned good too so all in all if I was on the market for a reasonable priced widescreen without all the surround malarky I would definitely consider this - I suppose the deciding factor would be just how cheap you could pick one up as there are a lot of good tv's similarly specced (sometimes better) for roughly the same price..sorry if I've just put you off again - oh the agony of choice!

All the best with whatever you choose..

Berth

4. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    recommended - great TV