• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Can anyone recommend a solution for me please?

paddylad

Standard Member
Hi everyone,

I have a NAS in my house that stores my music collection. Its linked via gigabit to my PS3 in the lounge for music in there and I am aware of the various different wireless streamers available I could use to stream music to the dining room BUT I would like music in my kitchen and the situation in the kitchen is a little different.

In my kitchen I have a gigbit network cable running back to the NAS and I also have speakers in the ceiling (left by the previous owners) Sooooo I am looking for a network music streamer or mini hifi that has A) network port and B) no built in speakers C) if it had a built in internet radio that would be cool but A and B are the top priority.

Have have searched the net to no avail so does anyone have any suggestions on a product I could buy or a different workaround? Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that I am skint so as cheap as possible please? :)

Thanks

Patrick

amcluesent

Distinguished Member
Best bet is a 2nd hand Sonos ZP100 off t'Bay. (I assume the ceiling speaker need an amp, otherwise a ZP80)

You'll need a controller too, but there are free apps for iOS and Android mobis

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom