Can anyone lend me an Infocus M1-DA to VGA cable for firmware upgrade

Oakleyspatz

Hi there,
I own an Infocus Screenplay 7205 which is currently running with the second firmware update. I would like to upgrade to the most recent one (Feb 06) but do not have the required cable.
Can anyone lend me the cable and in return I will meet the postage costs and also throw in a free DVD of your choice from my collection for your trouble. I will not need if for more than a few days at most.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Danny
Woking, Surrey

binbag

PM me your address and I'll send you one. (VGA & USB to M1-DA)

Oakleyspatz

binbag said:
PM me your address and I'll send you one. (VGA & USB to M1-DA)
Fantastic!!

Knyght_byte

Novice Member
oohh, didnt realise there was an update for the 7205 this year.......swear i looked on the site once in the spring and saw nothing...lol

are any of the fixes particularly worthwhile going for? or just minor things?

if worthwhile, any chance i could borrow it after Oakley please?..lol

Oakleyspatz

The most recent firmware update is: v2.4 09 | February-2006 | Fixes loss of ceiling mount mode and inverted image colors | 720p 50Hz mode improvements
Not much but the later improvement may be worth having!

binbag

Oakleyspatz said:
Fantastic!!
I wanted one for an LP350 a couple of years ago and nobody could help and I wasn't going to pay £50 for something that you might use twice in the life of a PJ. Nicely solved when the bulb blew 2 months later and Infocus refused to support it.:mad:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom