Can anyone identify what this part is called (lamp ring)

markie g

Distinguished Member
My cat knocked over a lamp and the plastic ring that holds the lamp shade in place has snapped.

I've looked online and can only see ring adapters that look to reduce it to a smaller hole, whilst this one has a space in between it where the shade is held (it doesn't sit on top or below the plastic ring it's held in the middle in the gap).

Anyone know what these are called?



  • thumbnail_IMG_4067.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 21
  • thumbnail_IMG_4068.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 23

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs of 2021, plus our favourite & memorable reviews of the year
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom