1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can Anyone Help?

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by OMEGA14744, Jan 11, 2002.

1. OMEGA14744

OMEGA14744

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HI IM LOOKING FOR AN OLD VIDEO CAMCORDER THAT CAN TAKE VHS VIDEOS ALL IT NEEDS TO BE IS IN WORKING ORDER WITH BATTERY AND CHARGER IM NOT BOTHERED IF THERE ARE SCRATCHES OR DENTS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT AS LONG AS IT WORKS. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HERE CAN TELL ME WHERE THERE MAY BE PEOPLE SELLING A CAMERA LIKE THIS OR IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANYONE THAT DOES
    HOPEFULLY SOMEONE CAN HELP
    THANKS

2. Chris Frost

Chris Frost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +108
    First - please don't type in capitals. It is like shouting at someone and considered quite rude amongst internet users.

Now - full size VHS tape camcorders. Panasonic were (still are?) the last company making these. The NV-M5 -M7 -M10 would all fit the bill. M7 and M10 added Hi-Fi sound, M10 had some digital effects and a new lens with variable zoom.

These cameras were popular with hire companies and wedding photographers. Check your local Yellow Pages for Audio Visual Hire companies, look at the camcorder magazines for clubs and societies as well as adds from wedding video companies.

Regards

3. Floandal

Floandal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Omega,
    also it may be worth trying ebay, the on-line auction, --- www.ebay.co.uk

I seem to be following you around tonight Chris ? --- Alan.

4. OMEGA14744

OMEGA14744

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    great thanks verymuch for the help and i will try both
    regards

5. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi omega

Are you interested in a second hand S-VHS? I have a Panasonic MS4 (in perfect condition) which can take both VHS and S-VHS. (S-VHS is obviously much better than VHS). Price to sell.

Orbital

6. OMEGA14744

OMEGA14744

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hiya yeah im interested but how much as i am limited on money if you want to you can email me on omega14744@aol.com and we can discuss great thanx very much and i hope to hear from you very soon
    sam