Can anyone help me !!

Stoatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Have recently bought a kameleon 8 remote, not realising it was only available in america. I am having massive problems getting it to control my BUSH tv and PACE freeview box. Is there anything i can try. The search function came up with nothing.

V annoyed :mad: :mad:

You should be able to use the learn function to allow you to operate your Bush and Pace devices, however I don't think the US Kameleons can learn many commands - less than 30 in total I believe.

See this review for more information:

http://www.remotecentral.com/urc9960/index.html

I also had similar problems with my US Kameleon remote, however Sky will definately work using code 0847, if your control doesn't accept this code you will need to call the US helpline and they will download it over the phone.

Personally I'm now looking at getting another remote as It's still not able to control everything.

That seems a bit too techie for me i'm afraid. Have programmed some of the most useful commands into it, from the bush and pace equipment. Luckily though its pre-programmed to controlled my pioneer receiver and toshiba DVD, and it works well for the video. I paid £40 so its not a massive loss as it does work. May save up for a better one but i am relatively happy with it.

thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom