1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone help me please?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by gillie, Jan 13, 2005.

1. gillie

gillie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :lease: help!!

I have a Siemens SL55 (Ruby one) that has stopped working - I believe this is possibly due to my toddler getting hold of it and sucking it for about 10 minutes :censored: , it worked for a while afterwards but this is the only explanation I can think of for it not working - I definitely never dropped it or anything.

Anyway, I'm under contract and have 4 months left on my contract but they won't fix it or replace it and so I've offered it (as faulty) for sale or swap on another site, as I am paying £30 a month to Vodafone for nothing at the moment and am getting withdrawal symptoms from texting!!

I've been offered 3 mobile phones as "swaps" and they are as follows (all unlocked):

A Motorola A835
    An O2 X2
    & a Motorola C975

Can anyone help me out with choosing which one to opt for? I have no idea if one's better than the other or newer or whatever! My main priority is ease of use for texting and making calls and looking as snazzy as possible of course! A camera would be a nice bonus and polyphonic ringtones would good too, as would a speaker phone option.

What would you recommend?

Thanks, Gill xx

2. EnigmaCode

EnigmaCode

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    i wouldn't bother with the o2 x3. it seems to be quite a troublesome phone.

3. gillie

gillie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks but it's an X2, would you give the same advice though?

4. EnigmaCode

EnigmaCode

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    :oops:
    yes, sorry. i must be going shortsighted in my old age ;)

well, the x1 was problematic and the x3 was problematic, so i don't see why the x2 wouldn't be. maybe thats incorrect reasoning, i don't know. read a few reviews of people who have bought the x2. i haven't heard anything about it of any substance to make a judgement of it.