1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone help me me work out what wires go where?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by grenfellion, May 26, 2005.

1. grenfellion

grenfellion

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    K I went and bought the 37" panasonic pwd7 package from richer sounds last night and watched the footy through the sky last night.

But I have come to wire up the av system which is a SC-HT05 and the dvd player which is a DVD-527 and I cannot fathom it out , even the manuals cannot explain it to me ,

I am wanting to have

Sky
    panel pwd7 37"
    tuner TU-PT600
    av system SC-HT05
    DVD -527 dvd player

all running , has anyone bought one and got set up or anyone what knows what cables i need and where they run too and from. Any help for a plasma noob would be very much appreciated.

ps thanx to the guys who advised me on the screen , i love it

2. Piers

Piers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +227
    Glad that you are pleased following the advice that we gave you yesterday, but RS have sold you one piece of kit that you really don't want. The Panasonic tuner box is dire and disables some of the panel's functions. HD advised you to get the dual input board yesterday - see if you can persuade RS to swap the tuner for the input board. With the board, connecting everything up will be a doddle. Woth the tuner box it can be done but the picture quality is going to suffer.