• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Can anyone help find a very specific aerial cable?

Dodgy_Geezer

Looking for a couple of aerial leads, one for the TV (Freeview) and the other for the radio as the el cheapo ones I had are too worn and keep dropping the signal. The aerial itself is fine and runs to a point in lounge so I just need the cables to plug into the wall point and then to the TV and amp.

Only problem is I can't seem to find the spec I want.

I'm after a premium quality aerial cable, 3m length, in white and preferably with angled connectors at the end. Plenty of premium cables around in that spec but none that are white.

The nearest I've seen is the Cambridge Audio Vid500 but this has a silvery finish rather than white and the ends stick out from the wall socket like acne because the connectors are not only not angled but gold and yellow.

Anyone help in sourcing what I'm after?

larkone

Distinguished Member
You could try Mark Grant as he sells white WF100 cable and will probably make you up fly leads with right angled connectors, or you could do it yourself. They are very easy to fit and they will be as good as any so called 'premium' cable.

Webro WF100 - White - Cut Lengths [Webro WF100 - White - Cut Length] - £0.72 : Precision Audio Cables and Interconnects, Multiregion, Multizone Blu Ray Players and Professional Hifi Accessories, UK High Quality Audio Cables Shop

or satcure

WF100 Coaxial Cable

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom