• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Can a photoshop whiz do me a favour please?

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Long story short, I've trashed one of my wheels in a lovely pothole, and for the same money as a second hand replacement wheel I could get a set of the same wheels in black.

Trying to vision how they'd look but it's hard without seeing, would somebody do me the kind favour of blacking these wheels in for me please:)

Never used photoshop myself so don't know how easy it would be to do, if too much of a faff then not to worry.

Would very much appreciate it:smashin:

Nokia808PureView316_zps0cad3c7f.jpg

alfa2-1_zpsb3a233f0.jpg

Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Nokia 808 PureView 316.jpg
    Nokia 808 PureView 316.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 140

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
attachment.php

attachment.php

:laugh: Sorry, couldn't help it :D

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 521
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 533

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
lol, nice work there Ash:laugh:

Thanks Gaseous, gives me a rough idea at least:thumbsup:

I think I might actually like it, will give it some more thought.

blue max

Distinguished Member
If you damaged your tyre on a pothole, take a pic and submit it to the council.
You may even get it repaired or replaced if the hole is deemed too deep.

Worth pursuing.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
If you damaged your tyre on a pothole, take a pic and submit it to the council.
You may even get it repaired or replaced if the hole is deemed too deep.

Worth pursuing.

Did think about that, but TBH that whole road was pretty shocking and don't fancy driving it again to take a photo, the wife would kill me if I ruined her wheels on the way there(it's a bit in the middle of nowhere).

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
There is a section on Money Saving Expert's site about claiming for damage to your car from pot holes etc.
Search the site and you'll find it.

Been trying to take a look but not finding it, will look into it tomorrow now.

Back to the wheels, I did find this image of a GT with the very same black wheels, of course the car being black aswell looks great IMO, my car colour maybe not so ideal. Might hold out for a replacement wheel yet, shame they're so expensive.

alfagt1_zps8f8146c1.jpg

Last edited:

Orson

Prominent Member
I know you've said you've got what you wanted, but I'm a former GT owner sat here a bit bored, so I thought I'd have a go.

GT-LHS.jpg

GT-RHS.jpg

liamt

Distinguished Member
or you can get the wheels tinted. so black and then highlight the spokes in the colour of your car. that can look cool.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Had already decided against anyway, don't think it would look good, and am going to see if I can claim from the council for a replacement wheel if possible. By the way, it want that I was planning on spraying wheels, just that I'd been offered a set in black for a very good price.

Will look into how I make a claim when I get home.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom