Can´t transfer songs to my NW-HD5

D

dansue

Hi.
I´m having trouble transfering songs to my player with SonicStage. The process get stuck and then I get an error message from the USB-icon saying that there is a "damaged file on the device", or the USB can´t recognize the device etc.. I had problem before upgrading the firmware to 1.2 with transfering but then I got the same error message (system error no 32). Now I get three or four different ones but not on the player but on my computer.. It´s driving me crazy. Like everything works fine transfering albums when it´s newly initialized, but when I wanna add like 10 albums the next day the trouble starts.

Anybody know what the problem can be? or anyone with the same problem here?

ps. I live in Sweden but the player is bought in Japan (It came with the 1.0 firmware).. I hope there is no problem turning it in here in Sweden if it comes to that..

it seems no one had the same problem. Well, do you have any advice or do you think that I should try and get a refund? The thing is that, it was bought in Japan and I have to turn it in in Sweden, so I don´t know if they will help me..

But I want the player to work so bad because I love everything about it. But it´s very annoying to have to initialize it for the fourth time now to put in the music I want to add. It takes a couple of hours..

Doesn't sound at all normal - unless anyone else on here knows otherwise. Sad but true, you'd be better off trying to get your money back!

alright thanks.. i will try and do that then.. because i have searched through the forum and didn´t find anyone with the same kind of trouble so I thought it wasn´t a normal problem

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom