Camping Satellite Setup!!

shaynemawer

hi all,, my dad brought a silvercrest (sl65/12) satellite setup for his caravan the other day from Lidl,,, what i'm asking is if you can unscramble the channels on any satellite,, i'm found the channels on astra 28.2e and have saved all the one's in english as fav's such as bb1 itv 1 etc,, the channels on astra 19.2e like dave, e4 etc are all scrambled and these are the one's i'm after,,, i take it this is the satellite that sky uses?,, any help on this woulb be very gratefull,,, thanks in advance :)

fernandez

Novice Member
Dave, E4 etc are on 28E not 19E and the only way they can be viewed is with a Sky receiver or a receiver with a suitable CAM (which the Silvercrest cannot accept) and a Sky card

They are scrambled channels on satellite and the only way to view is with a valid Sky subscription.

E

Edx

Hi everyone, newbie here!
I've also got a silvercrest for the caravan. I knew nothing about stuff like this, apart from the one that sits beside the TV!
Thanks to reading these forums as a guest it's now up and running and just the job for the caravan.
One question please. Will it work with the dish inside the caravan awning?
You people have a great site here for sat numpties like me!.....cheers.
:thumbsup:

Fred Smith

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom