• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Camera ZLRC SG907

Rene C

Novice Member
Hi there,
I got recently the SG907 4K drone from ZLRC.
But my front camera is not working properly.
I use the Hfun Pro app on Samsung A30, I phone 8 and Huawei M3 tablet. When open the app my camera screen is very dark and can hardly see whats on it. After taking a picture the screen get over exposed so it is totally white when drone is outdoors. When go indoors, so darker, the camera is ok as long there is not much light. After taking another picture the camera switches back to "dark mode" So after each picture I take it switches. The bottom camera works fine.
Will a new camera be the solution or is there something else i missing?
Further...the Hfun app always stays on " non fixed mode" and never switches to GPS mode.
My telephone is connected with the app but not all buttons work like "unlock"and "auto take off"
And because it not switches to GPS mode i can not use the fly mode functions.
Calibrate via the app also not work and message "connect to device first" appears.
But it flys great by remote...😆
I bought it on AliExpress (yeah i know) so any service from China is wishfull thinking.
So I hope someone here can help me or give some advice.
With best regards
Rene

Attachments

• 201013142728_00.jpg
    201013142728_00.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 201013143302_00.jpg
    201013143302_00.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 53

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom