• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Camera playing up

zziplexi

Standard Member
Anyone any ideas whats going on with this camera

Attachments

• DSCF0129.jpg
    DSCF0129.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCF0131.jpg
    DSCF0131.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 57

denno75uk

Prominent Member
It's tripping :zonked: .

Seriously though, I've no idea. Seems pretty terminal though doesn't it? Could be metering issue as the sensor is capturing some data in lower light areas.

Tobers

Prominent Member
Wow - that's not right at all. I've no idea what it is but it looks seriously bad. What make/model etc and how long have you had it?

A

allie5

I had a camera once (think it was an old Fuji) that had a setting that did weird things like this. No idea why as it was of no use at all. I seem to remember the blurb saying get "creative effects" or some such rubbish! Even my almost new Canon Ixus 800 has a "colour effect" setting which does something similar, though not quite as lary as that!

Might be worth checking all the camera menus to check you arent on any odd settings?? Probably not the answer - Im guessing its a faulty camera...!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom