1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camcorder or Digital Camera

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by ssswangster31k, Jun 14, 2004.

1. ssswangster31k

ssswangster31k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, what's going on? This is my first time posting here, but I have a question. I'm looking into getting a camcorder or a Digital Camera but not sure which one to go with, mainly because I'm not sure what would be best for my situation. Mainly getting it because me and my friends we go out alot do some crazy stuff and you know it would be nice to capture these moments. Part of me likes the idea of just taking a picture and it being done but the other part of me likes being able to watch everything...if ya get what I'm saying. So what do you think I should go with in this situation? Thanks

2. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,389
    Welcome to the forum ssswangster31k

TBH if you want something that you will carry around 'just in case' you want to film/photograph happens then you are far more likely to pick up a camera than a videcamera as a camera will be a lot smaller & lighter. Besides many digicams can take short video clips, some even with sound. But the PQ will not be too good.

Mark.