1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camcorder high capacity batteries

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by AJ666, Jan 2, 2003.

1. AJ666

AJ666

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The battery in my new JVC GRDVX707 only lasts for about 30 minutes. I really want a non-JVC high capacity battery but I am having difficulty finding them for such a new camcorder. Any ideas ?

2. twilks

twilks

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I just bought 2 double capacity batteries from www.batcam.co.uk at about half normal price ( mine arrived the day after I ordered ). You need the J312 batteries at £54.99 and they work great. They've even got the older 6volt stuff.

3. S. Bush

S. Bush

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sabah Oceanic Trading (Malaysia) has the best prices on video camcorder batteries. Order from their Web site @ www.sabahoceanic.com. I ordered two high-capacity batteries for my JVC and they arrived at my home in the US via DHL in about one week. I've been using the batteries without problems for about six months now. They look just like the JVC brand, except for the color, and fit the slots perfectly.