Camcorder for live music streaming

Furion

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi

Sorry if I am not posting in the right place. I am looking at buying a camcorder for live streaming. SDI camcorder are expensive so I was thinking of getting an HDMI camcorder and hdmi to SDI converter to get the cable length advantage of SDI. I was wondering if anyone if anyone can recommend an HDMI camcorder for live video streaming on to YouTube and Facebook, eventually our website. Content will mostly be music. I will be plugged into an audio mixer rather than using the camera mic.

Thanks

101 questions based on your 'needs' - the Output socket is pretty low down your key requirements list as pretty much anything can be converted to SDI; low level light capabilities, handling (if you are doing it handheld), remote control (if you are mounting it), staying on (if its a long gig), are you also recording .... oh and of course budget :)

There is a dedicated Camcorder section here on AVF (Camcorders & Video Editing Forum) - though you would likely be better seeking out hands on experience from folk who undertake live event streaming.

Joe

Thanks Joe, really appreciate your help, I will check out the camcorder section[emoji106]

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom