Question Cambridge Audio CXA80 Usb issuws

Aidan364

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm having issues with my CXA80. I recently decided to connect it the dac via the usb input, but none of my devices are recognising the connection. I've tried connecting 2 laptops and an Nvidia sheild tv usb and none of the devices are recognising the audio out to usb.

One thing I have noticed is that I can't select the usb input on the amp itself when I press the button allocated button its coloured blue for bluetooth and when I press it the second time to engage usb there is no change. I am able to select usb on the remote control. I'm not sure if this could be part of the issue or not. All other inputs are working correctly.

I've tried a factory reset and there is no joy. Has anyone else had a similar issue?

I've contacted cambridge but still waiting on a reply.

Cheers

So are you plugging your laptop into the usb with the chunky cable type printer hoping to play music from your laptop on the amp?

So are you plugging your laptop into the usb with the chunky cable type printer hoping to play music from your laptop on the amp?

Yeah. Usb A to usb B. The manual says it should be plug and play but I'm obviously missing something

Broken USB cable??

Broken USB cable??

I initially thought that so bought another cable and no joy.

Yep installed the driver. Begining to think it may be a faulty usb port. I bougjt it directly from Cambridge as a refurbished device. So could be faulty.

I'll wait for cambridge to come back and see what they say

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom