1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cambridge audio azzure any good ?richer sounds say their fantastic

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by aldo, Apr 6, 2005.

1. aldo

aldo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    are they right

2. Ed Selley

Ed Selley
    AVF Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,221
    The reviews have been good across the last year but there are other things out there as well. Have a listen, see what you think but listen to other stuff as well.

3. Cliff

Cliff

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,728
    I think RS has a connection with Cambridge - they alway promote them heavily- so better to make up your own mind!
    Cliff

4. Ovation

Ovation

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    As an owner of a 540D DVD/CD player, I can state it was the best CD player (including a head to head with the 540C) I could find under 500$CDN. I've listened to other items in the same line and I think the line represents excellent value for the audio quality it offers. That said, there are other brands worth auditioning and I wouldn't buy anything without trying several options. Audio is a very personal thing.

5. stuman

stuman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    the cambridge audio azur 640a top end amp they sell is a pretty nice peice of kit, baught it to compliment my B&W 601s3's all run with nice interconnects sounds awesom. they amp is slightly on the dark side but only slightly, as in its slightly layed back for my taste.:cool:

the build quality is also very good all nice aluminium looks the mutts nuts. and the remote is also a chunk of aluminium you could club a theif with it and still work the amp afterwards. :eek:

all in all a nice peice of equiptment for 250.

me,