cambridge audio azzure any good ?richer sounds say their fantastic

The reviews have been good across the last year but there are other things out there as well. Have a listen, see what you think but listen to other stuff as well.

I think RS has a connection with Cambridge - they alway promote them heavily- so better to make up your own mind!
Cliff

As an owner of a 540D DVD/CD player, I can state it was the best CD player (including a head to head with the 540C) I could find under 500$CDN. I've listened to other items in the same line and I think the line represents excellent value for the audio quality it offers. That said, there are other brands worth auditioning and I wouldn't buy anything without trying several options. Audio is a very personal thing.

the cambridge audio azur 640a top end amp they sell is a pretty nice peice of kit, baught it to compliment my B&W 601s3's all run with nice interconnects sounds awesom. they amp is slightly on the dark side but only slightly, as in its slightly layed back for my taste.:cool:

the build quality is also very good all nice aluminium looks the mutts nuts. and the remote is also a chunk of aluminium you could club a theif with it and still work the amp afterwards. :eek:

all in all a nice peice of equiptment for 250.

me,

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom