For Sale Cambridge Audio AZUR 851N Black

NomadUK

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Looking to sell the above item.
Manufacturer warranty has lapsed. But I have Richer sounds extended warranty which lapses on 10/10/2021.
Which I think can be transferred. Condition is Mint and have original packaging.

Any question feel free to ask also offers are welcomed to.

Price and currency
£850
Delivery cost included
Delivery is NOT included
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Not advertised elsewhere
Payment method
BACS or Cash
Last edited:

Jester1066

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Reaction score
Manufacturer warranty has lapsed. But I have Richer sounds extended warranty which lapses on 10/10/2021.
Which I think can be transferred.
I buy most of my gear from Richersounds. Unfortunately their extended warranties are not transferable.

Good luck with the sale though! 🙂

NomadUK

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Hello Jester

Thanks for responding, I called up Richer sounds in Southgate where I purchased it from, 2 hours ago :) they told me its transferable. All I have to do is call them up and they will transfer it to the new person. The warranty is tied to the item.
Either way I can always chase it if needs be the Warranty is still there and valid for the unit.

Lawrence001

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Reaction score
Did you speak to Tommy? Good lad he is, helped me out more than once. Dan's a good bloke too.

NomadUK

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Possibly, cant remember but have dealt with Tommy before. I called to get Warranty documents as I had misplaced my copy of the Warranty. Got a copy though mail.
They always tend to be good at that branch, have brought a few things from there.
What I like about their extended warranties is if a claim is not made with in the 6 year period, you get the original cost back of the warranty if claimed within one month of the expiration date.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom