For Sale Cambridge Audio Azur 640C

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by bjj22, Aug 12, 2013.

1. bjj22

bjj22
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    SOLD

I'm selling my Cambridge Audio Azur 640C CD player before moving to a smaller flat.

It's probably about 7 years old now but hasn't seen much use in the past 3-4. There are a few small scratches which are cosmetic only - mainly on the top, plus one on the front panel (top right, although I don't think you can really tell from the photo - I can take another one if needed). It was serviced by last year and the tray mechanism was replaced.

I don't have the original box and would definitely prefer collection in London (Kensal Green).

Looking for £60 collected.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
  2. bjj22

bjj22
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    bump. Offers?

3. poti

poti
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    can offer 50 GBP and arrange my own courier

4. bjj22

bjj22
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Poti. Thanks for your offer. I'd need to have a look for a suitable box as I don't have the original. Also, what would the arrangement be for the courier?

I'll accept 50 if I can find a suitable box & the courier arrangement isn't too inconvenient (eg last time I couriered something I had to take a day off work and stay at home as the pickup could've been anytime 7-7).

5. poti

poti
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hmm i use DPD, They usually pickup around 4pm (depends on area)...

6. mato

mato
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    is there a remote?

7. bjj22

bjj22
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Poti - I can't find a suitable box for this unfortunately. Would prefer the convenience of someone being able to collect it really. Sorry.

Mato - yes, I have the original remote, which is working.