• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Cambridge Audio A4 right channel problem

zak08

Standard Member
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help with a problem with the above Amp that ive had for about 8years now. The right channel is sounding fuzzy/crackly/distorted. It must be to do with the amp as ive switched the speakers round and its still the same problem, associated with the right channel.

I can kind of compensate for the crackly sound by turning the balance more to the left speaker, but you can still hear it slightly. Ive opened the amp up and cant see anything out of place (although im not too sure if i would know if something was out of place in the first place!).

Any help would be good

zak08

Standard Member
no one came across this problem, or a problem similar?

i figured if it was a blown output thingy (?), then surely there would be no sound at all coming from the right channel?but as it stands there is sound, its just really fuzzy/distorted

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom