For Sale CAMBRIDGE AUDIO 851D DAC/DIGITAL PRE AMP TOP OF THE LINE!!

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by tomstephens89, Mar 17, 2018.

1. tomstephens89

tomstephens89

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    I am selling my Cambridge Audio Azur 851D DAC/Digital Preamp. It is in excellent condition minus a small bit of scratching on the top front edge. Full working order, remote included as well as a power lead and Cambridge 300 series 3m RCA lead.

This really is a top of the line DAC, it has a pair of Analog Devices AD1955 24-bit DACs and more digital input options than you can shake a stick at, including AES/EBU, SPDIF, Toslink, BNC, USB and AptX bluetooth via an optional adapter.

It can run in fixed output mode, or pre amp mode which allows you to use the volume control on the front as well. I have been using it as the USB DAC attached to either my Mac or PC and had it connected to a power amp for my speakers and also used the direct headphone connection on it (which is capable of driving my 250Ohm Beyer's just fine).

Unfortunateley I have replaced it with a Cambridge DACMagic PLUS as I wanted more space on my desk. However, I have taken a downgrade in the process as this 851D is amazing.

Price is £500 firm. This includes UK shipping. I do currently have this on ebay with over 100 watchers as well.

If interested, get in touch. Images below

Thanks
    Tom

2018-03-16 17.19.33.jpg 2018-03-16 17.19.37.jpg 2018-03-16 17.19.41.jpg 2018-03-16 17.19.54.jpg 2018-03-16 17.20.10.jpg 2018-03-16 17.20.15.jpg 2018-03-16 17.20.19.jpg 2018-03-16 17.21.01.jpg

Price and currency: £500
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: Paypal, BACS
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.