Question Cambridge 752BD firmware update / Bluraychip.dk mod issues

Dick Turpin

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, long-time lurker, first time poster.

Was wondering if I could ask a favour of any of the European 752BD owners here: Would any of you happen to have a download link for one of the older (pre-21) firmware updates?

Recently let the player upgrade to '21' over the network - and only realised sometime afterwards that it has disabled the bluraychip.dk multiregion mod. Searching round the forum it seems this is a standard issue with their CA/Oppo 'Pro' mods. Unfortunately the kit wasn't supplied with any fitting instructions and the email I sent asking for some didn't get a reply so I didn't know this in advance. Which is a bit frustrating as I asked them in the email about how to update firmware etc. :(

Want to try and flash back to an earlier FW to get the player MR capable again until the mod is sorted for the new one. So wondering if someone here happens to have a link for the previous firmware, or possibly a copy of the .bin file?

I've sent another mail to bluraychip, but see from a quick forum search that comms from them can be a bit intermittent. Has anyone, especially with a multi-region 752, heard from them lately - and know where they're at with updating the mod for the latest FW?

Thanks for any responses! :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom